CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) BUSINESS RESOURCES
The Clayton Chamber of Commerce strives to be a advocate for our investors and a resource for our community. The coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak is creating an unprecedented impact on local businesses, so CCOC created this page in order to better serve our community. We have seen so many businesses adjust their business practices over the last few days. The strength, courage and resiliency our community has shown so far is inspiring. That being said, we have a long road ahead of us. Use this categorized list to learn more about what local businesses are doing to adjust their standard business practices during this pandemic and what resources are available to you. If you have an update for this page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Smart Restart Clayton Guide
As we move forward, we know you are anxious to reopen your doors. To ensure the safety of our community and to help you navigate this new normal, we have created this Restart Clayton Guide. This comprehensive guidance includes many of the recommendations developed by various federal, state, and local agencies. Though we all wish to return to our regular lives, we must take necessary precautions during this time. These guidelines will help you safely serve your customers and accommodate your employees.
These guidelines outline specific measures to aid in a safe, thoughtful reopening of businesses across categories. The specific recommendations in each category support the overall goal of opening businesses in a way that protects employees and customers from exposure to COVID-19 and helps prevent the virus’s spread. Individuals’ temperature standards as used in this report will be in accordance with the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services. Remember, this framework is meant to serve as a start to the conversation for returning more employees and businesses to work, rather than serving as a final, prescriptive set of answers or solutions.
Recovery Resources for your Business
Use promo code CLAYTONCHAMBER
Other Recovery Resources
- Every Wednesday at 11:30 AM - Weekly call with the NCDHHS and AHEC. hosted by the NC Chamber. Aimed at helping the NC Business community obtain timely information surrounding COVID-19. Learn more HERE.
- Every Friday at Noon - US Chamber Small Business Town Hall - Learn more HERE.
- Better Business Bureau of Eastern North Carolina: Various Topics. Watch recorded webinars HERE.
- Recorded: Smart Restaurants are Prepping for the New Normal. See the presentation HERE.
- Recorded: WakeMed - Manage Stress with Mindfulness and Meditation (40 minutes) or Mental Health and Stress Management (13 Minutes)
News & Health Updates
The Clayton Chamber of Commerce will continue to share updates as they become available. Follow us on Facebook to stay informed.