Use, collecting, and sharing of information:
- CCOC is the sole owner of the collection of information on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
- We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you for the purpose you contacted us.
- We will not share your information with a third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary in our sole judgment to fulfill your request.
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- We will undertake reasonable care to accomplish the four bullet points above. However, should you determine that any of the above has not been accomplished despite your having taken proper steps to notify us so as to achieve it, please contact us immediately so that we can look into it and correct it if at all possible.
CCOC takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline; however, we cannot guarantee that under all circumstances that our security system would not be hacked. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline to the extent that computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Refunds may be available for CCOC event registrations (not including Clayton Harvest Festival), if a notice of cancellation is received one week prior to the event. Notice of cancellation should be sent to the event contact listed on the events page. All other transactions with CCOC are non-refundable.
We cannot guarantee the safety of any information you provide us, despite our use of reasonable firewalls and other security, and encryption techniques. Virtually no system for electronic commerce that transfers financial data is absolutely free from the risk of an attack by hackers or identity thieves. Despite our diligent efforts to preserve the privacy of your information, there is always some risk, however minimal, that it could fall into the wrong hands. If you have any reason to believe that some information you have supplied has been or is being misused or stolen, please let us know immediately.