Each Investor (member) of the Clayton Chamber of Commerce agrees to follow the Code of Conduct below. CCOC Investors (members) understand that failure to follow the Code of Conduct may result in termination of Chamber membership. Dues are non-refundable.
The Code of Conduct requires Chamber Investors (members) and all participants in Chamber-sponsored programs or events to:
- Behave with tolerance and respect for individual differences;
- Be respectful and civil;
- Refrain from committing any form of illegal harassment, illegal discrimination, threats or violence;
- Conduct business and professional activities in a reputable manner so as to reflect honorably upon the business community and fellow Chamber Investors (members);
- Conform to all applicable laws and regulations, whether local, state, or federal;
- Refrain from condoning or engaging in illegal or unethical practices or seeking unfair advantage over fellow Chamber Investors (members) or community members;
- Cooperate with fellow Chamber Investors (members) in the application of this Code of Conduct;
- Respect the role of the Chamber staff and volunteers.