Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources
The Clayton Chamber of Commerce strives to be a advocate for our investors and a resource for our community. The coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak is creating an unprecedented impact on local businesses, so CCOC created this page in order to better serve our community. We have seen so many businesses adjust their business practices over the last few days. The strength, courage and resiliency our community has shown so far is inspiring. That being said, we have a long road ahead of us. Use this categorized list to learn more about what local businesses are doing to adjust their standard business practices during this pandemic and what resources are available to you. If you have an update for this page, please email email@example.com.
The Small Business Administration Granted Governor Cooper's Request for Small Business Disaster Declaration loans for those affected by COVID-19 (view fact sheet). Learn how to apply for a low interest SBA disaster loan here.
CARES Act Emergency Loans - Small Business Guide
North Carolina Chamber Association: COVID-19 Resource Guide
Comparing the Economic Injury Disaster Loans and the Paycheck Protection Program: Info-graphic here
Scroll to the bottom of the page for more business resources.
Continue to Support Local during COVID-19
Here is how local businesses are adjusting to continue to serve you during the outbreak:
Restaurants & Bars
- Anthony's Italian Pizza and Pasta - Order to-go orders by calling (919) 550-3204.
- Boulevard West - Offering to-go orders and delivery through Grubhub. Call them at (919) 243-1384.
- Caribbean Delight - Offering take out orders. Call ahead to place your order at (919) 243-1618.
- Clayton Steakhouse - Open for takeout orders from 11 AM to 7 PM.
- Clayton Bakery & Cafe - Offering take out and they would be happy to bring your order to your vehicle. Just call them at (919) 550-5300.
- Chefella's - Delivering within a 35 mile radius. Full list of available entrees on their Facebook page. Order by emailing Gabriella.Chefellas@gmail.com or by calling (919) 522-3133.
- Cleveland Draft house - Open for delivery and takeout, including beer. Call (919) 550-3723.
- Corner Kitch'n - Offering curbside pick up and deliveries of $15 or more. Call ahead to order at (919) 243-0147.
- Culver's of Clayton - They are open and are happy to serve you through drive-thru, take out or call in orders. Call in orders can be placed by calling 919-243-8448. They are maintaining regular business hours of Monday - Sunday - 10:30am-10:00pm.
- Deep River Brewing Company - Now serving you through two lane curbside pickup - left lane is for beer, right lane is for food truck orders (pull up to the designated ordering area, the food truck will come to your car to get your order. You will then proceed to designated parking and they will bring the food to you). Open 11 AM to 7 PM.
- Don Beto's Tacos y Tequila - Offering pick up orders. Order online at donbetostacosytequilatogo.com or order by telephone at (919) 359-1016.
- Festejos Mexican Restaurant Bar and Grill - Offering take out and delivery. Call them at (919) 359-2755.
- First Street Tavern - Will be open Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 5 PM to 8 PM for takeout orders of flat breads and dips, as well as discounted to-go packs of beer and bottles of wine. Full list available on their Facebook page. First Street Tavern will also have a gift card sale: buy $25, get $10 free.
- Huebner Family McDonald's - Inside seating areas and kiosks are closed at all locations but still serving customers through drive-thru, mobile app orders, takeout and delivery, where available.
- Instill Distilling Co - Offering curbside pickup. Call them at (904) 233-3887.
- Jones Cafe - Breakfast will be served from 8 A.M. until 10:30 A.M. M-F and until 10 A.M. on Saturday like normal. Lunch will be served from that point until the normal closing time of 2 P.M. They are operating a take-out only style. All customers should come to the back, gravel parking lot located off of Second Street and park as close to the door as possible. Staff will take orders and payment outside. Customers will then to return to their cars, and wait to hear their name called. We will bring their order to the car. Call ahead to place your order at (919) 553-7528.
- JuiceVibes - Only offering curbside service until further notice. Please call ahead or place your order at the door when you arrive.
- Kobe and Yi Ge Asian Cuisine - Now offering curbside service. Just call in your order to Yi Ge or Kobe in Clayton & pay over the phone. Call when you arrive in the parking lot and we will bring your order to you. Call 919-359-9060 (Kobe) or 919-550-5115 ( Yi Ge Asian Cuisine).
- La Cocina - Offering take out orders. Call the Shotwell Road location at (919) 550-7323.
- Manning's Restaurant - Offering curbside pickup and delivery, within a 5 mile radius, during normal open hours. Place orders by calling (919) 585-7005.
- McKinley's Irish Pub - Offering to go orders from 11:30 AM to 9 PM. Give them a call at (919) 553-5534.
- Nancy Jo's Homemade of Clayton - Offering to-go orders. Check their Facebook page for daily menu or call them at (919) 333-7895.
- Niko's Pizza and Bar - Taking orders for pick up or deliver. Call them at (919) 300 - 1695.
- Patty Cake's Littlest Cupcake Shop - Offering curbside and walk up purchasing until further notice. Call ahead to place your order at (919) 243-0011.
- Ray's Pizza - Order and pay online at www.rayspizzanc.com or through the app. Ordering and paying over the phone is also encouraged, limiting cash transactions and in person contact.
- Sal y Pimienta Restaurant & Sport Bar - Pick up orders/curbside delivery and free delivery up to 10 miles radius. Call (919) 820-3756 to place your order.
- Sherry's Signature Cheesecakes - Call ahead to place your orders for pick up. Anyone concerned about coming inside can call to request curbside delivery from the parking area with prepaid orders or cash. Check their Facebook page for flavors or give them a call at (919) 270-0513
- Simple Twist - Offering curbside pickup and delivery orders within a 10 mile radius (porch drop off only, $25 minimum order, $5 delivery fee) Call (919) 550 - 4909.
- Skylines Cafe - Offering to-go orders and delivery within 7 miles. Order online or call them at (919) 550-7619.
- Smithfield's Chicken 'N Bar-B-Q - All locations offering takeout and drive thru service.
- Tacos y Burritos Restaurant - Currently offering Take Out Orders and Curbside Pickup. Call them at (919) 879-7811.
- Tavern 42 - Offering curbside pick up, to-go orders and grub hub delivery. Full menu is on their Facebook page. Call to order (919) 553-8888.
- Venero's Pizza - Venero's Pizza truck will be at Glen Laurel pool for pick-up & delivery orders! Please call: 919-879-9829, 919-369-7722, or 919-369-7721 to place your order!
- Vinson's Pub + Eatery - Offering takeout orders only. Place an order by calling (919) 585-717.
- Wine on Main - Wines available for FREE delivery (27520 and 27527 Zip Code) with food or paper products donation to Clayton Area Ministries! Full list of available wines on Facebook.
- Yellow House, The Community Place - Offering curbside, To-Go or delivery with a minimum order. Call (919)243-0049 to place your order over the phone.
Shopping & Retail
- Main Street Jewelers - Posting daily specials that are eligible for purchase via telephone. Offering curbside pickup or shipping. Services such as repairs or making payments can also be done via telephone.
- Unique Gifts By Jacquelynn - Offering special items for sale via curbside pickup through Facebook live. Pay for items via phone or cash app. 10% discount is applied to all purchases made during the live sale that pay within 12 hours of claiming the product.
- Petsense of Clayton - Will remain open through this crisis to provide nutritional, wellness and grooming need for pets. "We have taken careful measures to ensure our stores are clean and allow for the practice of social distancing. Dedicated associates are performing enhanced cleaning at the registers and throughout our stores. We will continue to monitor social distancing and cleaning measures to further protect our customers and associates. We will do all we can to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus and continue to provide your pets healthcare, nutritional and grooming needs."
- Bexley House - Offering paint, candles, t-shirts and DIY kits available online at www.bexleyhousenc.com and curbside pick up on Wednesday and Saturdays 12 pm -2 pm. Also offering Facebook live shopping events posted on their Facebook page and virtual shopping by appointment. Contact Bexley House at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-926-9656.
This includes financial services, personal care, pet care, employment services, home improvement, education, etc.
- AAA - Even during this difficult time, the staff at AAA remains available by phone at (919) 706-4030 or AAA.com.
- Clayton Glass and Mirror - Operating under normal business hours Monday-Thursday 7AM-5PM and Friday 7AM-3PM, as well as 24 hour emergency services. Customers who would like to place an order or schedule an estimate should call the office to speak with a representative at (919) 550-0109. Customers picking up and dropping off items are asked to remain in their vehicle until loading/unloading is complete and only exit their vehicle in order to strap down and secure materials.
- Comfort Shield of NC - Currently running a special for $140 off a UV filtration system. This has been proven effective in helping with pollen, viruses, the swine flu, SARS, common flu, bacteria, mold, and more. This is especially beneficial to those with compromised immune systems. Reach out to the office for any questions: (919) 588-8015.
- Country Superstars 102.3 - Has started up a service to recognize local businesses that have found new ways to engage with their customers with our Local and Open campaign, allowing businesses to declare themselves local and open on their Facebook page, and then be listed in frequent on - air and station website announcements at no charge. This informs listeners where they might find the goods and services they need.
- Clemmons Educational State Forest - . Currently, Clemmons Educational State Forest remains open with good cooperation from the public to maintain social distance within normal operating hours; however, amenities including offices, education and visitor centers, restrooms and picnic shelters are temporarily closed to the public until further notice. Read more here.
- Duke Energy - In wake of COVID-19, Duke Energy said it would discontinue service disconnections for unpaid bills and donated $1.3 Million to support hunger relief and other health and human services non-profits. Customers should download the company’s mobile app or visit duke-energy.com or piedmontng.com for information and most service transactions. Customers who are unable to self-serve can still contact Duke Energy Carolinas: 1-800-777-9898.
- Echelon Music - Offering virtual lessons for current and new students with the help of a very easy to use video conferencing application, Zoom.
- Fastsigns - "We print, make and install safety and directional/wayfinding signs for hospitals, medical offices, medical clinics, transportation/logistics companies, medical device/supply manufacturing companies, government offices, grocery stores, restaurants with drive-throughs, restaurants that provide delivery, food banks, etc. We also print and install signage regarding social distancing and hygiene (hand-washing, etc.) for public parks, schools, hospitals, and we provide emergency service signage (emergency vehicles, ADA, directional signage for COVID-19, etc.)"
- High Point Audiological-Clayton - We are now open for business by appointment only (no walk-ins)! We will continue to offer drive-up curbside services for maintenance and supplies as well as telehealth services for those who can not come into the office just yet. See Facebook page for updates: www.facebook.com/hpaclayton
InSight Family and Pediatric Eye Care - Closed for routine patient care until May. The office can receive phone calls weekdays from 11am to 3pm at (919) 550-3937. If you are an established patient and have an urgent need, please call the office. Follow their Facebook page for helpful health updates: www.facebook.com/insightfamilyeye
- KS Bank - Effective Monday, March 23, 2020, KS Bank will be closing all branch lobbies. The drive thru will still be open and servicing customers. If a customer needs to conduct face-to-face business in the branch then they will need to call their local branch and schedule an appointment. KS Bank will allow one person at a time to enter the branch to conduct business that is not able to be done in the drive thru.
- Kids 'R' Kids Learning Academy - Open for current families and is an approved Emergency Childcare Provider for the COVID-19 crisis. If you are an essential worker and are in need of care for your child, please call the school at 919-550-8864 or the NC Childcare Hotline at 888-600-1685. Kids 'R' Kids is also Implementing a "Kiss and Go" Lane. Parents drive up to the front awning, drop off kiddos and staff assist in getting students to their classroom. Everyday upon entry, student and staff temperatures are checked and hands washed.
- LifeStyle Medical Centers - now offering fully online telehealth visits to support people in maintaining and improving their health. Our services are covered by insurance and available at little to no cost to most people. If you have any questions or would like to discuss via phone, email email@example.com.
- McNutt Orthodontics - Now open again! Click here to learn more or visit their website at https://www.thetoothmover.com/.
- MedicalTraining.me - Currently still offering classes weekly, but has limited each class to 10 students or less. Online Learning options are also available.
- Meineke Car Care - Operating under normal business hours, Monday-Saturday 7:30AM-6:00PM. Customers who would like to get their car serviced can call and make an appointment at (919) 243-8194 or go online on the Meineke website. We offer drop off services (with afterhours box) and shuttle service back to your home or business and also pickup and delivery of your vehicle at your home or business. We offer financial services too. Our waiting room is also open during this time but we encourage our customers to drop your vehicle off and we will call you with any repairs or details needed and you can also pay over the phone.
- Quintessential Wellness - Currently open regular hours. They have upped their normal daily cleaning routines and are taking extra precautions. They said "Chiropractic helps boost the immune system and we know you need us now, and we are here for you!"
- Raleigh Radiology - Modified business hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 8 AM to 5 PM, Office temporarily closed on Thursday. Evening and Weekend hours are available by appointment at https://www.raleighrad.com/locations/clayton/. Current list of services include Open Bore MRI, Therapeutic Joint Injection, Ultrasound, Bone Density, Mammography, X-Ray (including walk-in X-Rays) and Fluoroscopy.
- Riccobene Associates Family Dentistry - Accepting appointments for Emergency Dental Care in an effort to alleviate Emergency Rooms during this time. Visit www.BrushAndFloss.com for more information.
- SpotOn: The SpotOn team is doing everything in our power to help you and your business weather the storm. As of March 16th, we've made all of our software products free to add-on through July 1. Whether that means adding Online Ordering because your restaurant can’t have dine-in, integrating Appointments software so people don’t need to sit and wait, building a Loyalty program focused on these next few months, or creating a Website so people can interact with you digitally, we’re making all of that available. Give SpotOn a call at (877) 814-4102.
- Select Physical Therapy - Still open for business. Hours are Monday, Wednesday and Friday 8 AM to 5 PM; Tuesday and Thursday 9 AM to 6 PM.
- The Design Haus - Offering curbside pick up or holding all purchases until they can be delivered or picked up at a later time. Design consultations are 20% off if booked before April 15 and can be used any time throughout this year. They are also having weekly giveaways via social media for complimentary products and services.
- The Old Mill Group of Keller Williams Realty - Has implemented new virtual offerings during this time, including: virtual open houses/virtual walk-through tours, video conferencing for buyer and seller consultations and electronic document signing. Learn more on their website: http://homevaluation.theoldmillgroup.com/covid-19-impact/
- Woodall's Fitness - During this unprecedented time, Woodall's Fitness and Performance has converted all PT and Classes to Online!! You can train in the comfort of your home! At Your Convenience! Take advantage of our Online PT Special! 4 (30) min sessions for $100! Call 919-553-0700 or text 919-320-5099 now.
- 2 Dog Digital - Offering to waive fees to setup remote access so employees can work remotely from home. "Allow us to assist your employees in setting up a secure, free connection to keep working while at home. We understand this does not apply to everyone, but if it can help a few we are proud to help out." Please contact Dave Henderson at (919) 341-4686.
- Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 8 AM - "Answers at 8" with Capital Associated Industries (CAI). These webinars are open to ALL employers in NC and are aimed at helping you understand the most pressing issues facing you, your employees and your organization. Register HERE.
- Every Wednesday at 10:30 AM - Workshop Wednesday with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. Register HERE.
- Every Wednesday at 11:30 AM - Weekly call with the NCDHHS and AHEC. hosted by the NC Chamber. Aimed at helping the NC Business community obtain timely information surrounding COVID-19. Learn more HERE.
- Every Friday at Noon - US Chamber Small Business Town Hall - Learn more HERE.
- Ongoing - Better Business Bureau of Eastern North Carolina: Various Topics. Watch recorded webinars HERE.
- Recorded: Smart Restaurants are Prepping for the New Normal. See the presentation HERE.
- Recorded: WakeMed - Manage Stress with Mindfulness and Meditation (40 minutes) or Mental Health and Stress Management (13 Minutes)
Local Job Postings
Blue Pack Marketing
WRAL Tech Wire: Firms Hiring Nearby
Smithfield's Chicken 'N Bar-B-Q
Town of Clayton
Blue Pack Marketing
WRAL Tech Wire: Firms Hiring Nearby
Smithfield's Chicken 'N Bar-B-Q
Town of Clayton
The Clayton Chamber of Commerce will continue to share updates as they become available. Follow us on Facebook to stay informed.